Re: hacking on same-gnome

> My vision was to have a stack of saved games.

This all sounds horribly complicated.

When you said users might be interuppted and want to pause a game (and
quit it completely)  and go away and do something else I think you hit the
nail right on the head and got exactly the sceranrio when this would be
most useful.  If you think it is worth trying to implement more than that
fair enough.

I'm not sure the more complicated stack of saved games makes quite as much
sense in the context of Gnome Games but perhaps when all the games are
multiplayer there will be a greater desire to save and replay games.

> Either way we should try and treat every case the best we can.
>
>  - Callum

- Alan