Re: gnome-games 2.9.2

> Sorry but I find the idea of having an option to decide if a dialog has
> a button or not a bit on crack :)
When I said option, I was referring to "quit" as one of the buttons (undo
and new game would be the other two options). You are quite correct that
a menu option to decide on dialog buttons would be mad. Sorry for the
confusion.

> I also do not agree that "quit" is not essential: in fact quitting is an
> action which every user needs to do at some point and doing it at the
> end of a game is the more natural thing. Being forced to start a new
> game just to be able to quit is silly.
OK, I will reconsider the dialog. Just note that we don't do it with any
of the other games (many end with a high-score dialog you have to click
away). I have to agree that going through "New Game" to "Quit" is somewhat
like using a "Start Menu" to find the "Shutdown" command.

I could solve the problem by removing the quit command. Solitaire as
an integrated part of the desktop ! You know it makes sense :).