Re: gnome-games 2.9.2

Callum McKenzie said:
> Also note that the model for the program doesn't have a "game over"
> state anymore. It does have the concept of "no more legal moves", but a
> game is only counted as a loss if you give up on it, either by starting
> a new game or by quitting the program. Ideally this last option should
> save the game for later rather than killing the game.

Provoking the oldest gnome-games bug, #2845, a sudden ending on win could
be helped with a "fancy card ending"... I may be alone here, but I'm
thinking the only ending that wouldn't be underwhelming would involve an
OpenGL option and cards floating to the ground. Add the ability to undo
(when you close the dialog) and the removal of a "game over" state, is the
second half of that bug no longer worth fixing?

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/