Re: Gataxx

For gnome-games to succesfully support many many games, we probably need some library. I do not think that one program for all games is a good idea, but I do not have much experience on that.

If we are using a library, we can as well use an existing library (ClanLib for example) instead of creating one of our own. In that case, all we have to do is pick our library and we can start rewriting games.

If we want to write our own, it should use GTK objects and widgets.

Furthermore, a web page with some information on gnome-games and its developers would be usefull. Maybe even a roadmap, so that there is some sort of plan written down.

Has somebody tried out my version of gataxx that I posted yesterday? Any bugs? How is the AI? Are things improved?

Sjoerd