Re: Some Refactoring Notes

This is really neat. Just FYI, I'd love to see a go program, and GnuGo is pretty darn strong. Certainly good enough for beginners. For games like chess, go, etc. that don't use a min/max AI, you might be able to just use some already developed AI and plug it into a front end.

I saw on the tread about Gataxx where using pipes to connect front-end/back-end processes was discussed, and the possibility of using an already existing program like GnuGo for AI as the back-end just popped in to my mind.