Re: gnomine solver

Hi All,

My idea is to have an help that an expert player would give, that helps player
grow, in learning the way to think.

The "solve all" helps a frustrated player to see how far the actual field
could be solved, but I agree that the loop should be slowed down.

The idea to have a human vs. PC on the same or 2 separated fields could be
interesting ... but we would produce another game where the computer always
win ...

Greetings,
Curzio