Re: Solitaire for gnome?

> Is there a version of solitaire for gnome? I've gotten to the point where
> this is the only thing thats be me to boot up windows :P
It is called aisleriot and should be right at the top of the games
menu. It contains a gratuitous number of solitaire games, but the
default is Klondike which is the variation Windows ships with. You can
also run it at the command line using the command sol.

I have no idea why it is called AisleRiot.