Re: showing card on right button click

> The feature I miss most, is the ability to see a card by right-clicking
> on it. If I recall correctly this was possible in gnome 1.4, but got
> lost somewhere during the transition to 2.0.
It is next on the list of things to do for AisleRiot before 2.4. In fact
it nearly got done yesterday afternoon, except that for once I had better
things to do than play AisleRiot.

Hopefully it will be back in the next few days.

Also look out for Jon McCann's cleanup of glines. It looks a lot prettier
now.