Re: removed games

> I saw in the GNOME 2.3 announcement that a bunch of games have been
> removed from gnome-games. I was perplexed, however, that freecell is kept
> in when the same functionality is already provided by Aisleriot. Is there
> any point in keeping freecell in gnome-games?
I'm not sure there is either, but at the very least there should be a
freecell.desktop file which does something like "sol --freecell", i.e.
calls aisleriot in some sort of emulation mode. Ideally any missing
features in aisleriot should be also implemented.

Having said that I'm not sure that some of the games that have been
removed should have been removed. A lot of people seemed to have liked
gnibbles and xbill. Removing the duplicates is a good idea though.

 - Callum

PS: Ross, I'm back from holiday.