Re: Getting a CA signed certificate for gnome.org

Hey Owen,

Does GNOME have a certificate now?  Thanks to Fernando Usero and Jaime
Anguiano Olarra, we are ready to implement an on-line "Friends of GNOME"
(on guadec.org & gnome.org)and GUAD3C "Sponsor a Hacker" donations (only
on guadec.org) program through PayPal.  While the actual transaction
will be made on PayPal's server, Jose recommends it would be good to
encrypt details like names and how much someone donates (some people may
want to remain anonymous.)

tim