Where is Escuela?

I'm getting a few of these from people.  Can we put some more directions
or a map on the site?  I send them the map scanned by Daniel
<daniel@adala.org> that might work if we add Bib Rambla apartments, the
train station and airport.  Foreigners want to know (and may not pick up
the Fodor's just yet.-:)