GUADEC3 website

hi you all!

Here's my latest iteration for the GUADEC3 website. it complies with Amy's
schematics and should be easy to create and maintain.

The location of the mouse is intended to as a "theme-picture" it should be
changed from time to time... We can use it to bring up interesting topics,
speakers or even tourist attractions in Sevilla...

I'm sorry it took, again, this long... I've been working on some paid
projects to cover my living :)

--
Jukka Rajala - Freelance Designer - +358 50 5144429