The Website is starting to work.

	Hi everybody!

	The last two days I have been here at Antonio Zugaldía's home working
on the website. The results are available at http://www.guadec.org .
With the web support for the CFP in mind we have develop the
http://www.guadec.org/callforpapers page. It has been proved to work as
expected. The information entered is sended to Diego (ddgonz yahoo com)
and Gregorio (grex scouts-es org), two of the people in the comitee and
it is also stored in a MySQL database. There is a little hack you can
use in your browser adding some code to the address and you get a resume
of the database entries. This is one of the sweet things Antonio has
done. His help has been unvaluable. We should all give thanks to him.

	Now there is a good structure to work on. There is no artwork and there
are no sponsor logos. The first ones should be created and upladed in
the CVS ASAP, while the logos from the event sponsors should be provided
from the PR people, Leslie Proctor and Juantomás I guess. Anyway. If
there is no artwork in the CVS by the end of the next week (Tim, let us
know if you preffer another deadline, for Antonio and for me it's ok). I
can also ask the companies in order to rip the logos out of their webs
but PR people should tell me who are those sponsors.

	There is a huge amount of work to be done. We will continue developing
the site. By the other hand there are somethings that I really don't
know how to face. Who is going to write the content for the web. I mean.
I have a very poor english and I really think I can't manage with that
task, but if it's necessary... oh, well. Other information such as that
relationed to travelling, etc. Who is giving that to us?.  Please let us
know.

	Yours,

	Jaime.