Website

	Hi all,

	The travel information has been updated since Clara sent some names of
already full hotels. The shedule section has been created. Gregorio,
tell me what do you want to put in there. A keynote subsection has been
created too in the schedule section. There you will find information
about to of our keynote speakers. Some other little improvements and
updates have been done to the web.

	The Paypal guide is available at:
	http://www.guadec.org/shop/guide.pdf

	The last year dossiers are also available in Star Writer format at
http://www.guadec.org/users/userprogram.sdw and
http://ww.guadec.org/users/devprogram.sdw We will use those to elaborate
our new program. Now I am going to work on the dossier and to add the
DKUUG to the Sponsor section, as they are one of the sponsors. ;-)

	Greets,

	Jaime.
--
// http://geneura.ugr.es -- The Geneura Team