Re: FWD: missing things at the guadec.org site

>> Ok. Who can I ask about which hotels should be posted as FULL?.
>
>We can start keeping a list. =20

I'm afraid that there isn't a single hotel on the site not fully booked already. We
have called most of them and all of the called ones were booked already. There
should be one called "Los Angeles" which should still have some big
appartments/hotel rooms, and maybe some of the expensive hotels have rooms to (I
wouldn't even dare to call one of the with my tight budget :o)

Which event in Sevilla is it taking up all the hotel rooms?

OT: is the conference called GUAD3C or GUADEC 3? It's just so that the streaming
guys get it right :o)

later..
Kim Schulz