Re: streaming.guadec.org is up

>Thanks, Kim.  When do you meet with them?  I'll get back with some
>answers to your questions about equipment, travel, sponsor logo.  Now
>that the skeleton is up, can they place a video file (maybe a snippet
>from GUADEC 2) on for us to test?

hi all,
If all goes well then I will meet with them on monday afternoon (CET).
The idea is that the site will contain some movie snippets as soon as the rest of
the backend is ready (and when they have encoded some of last years movies to
realvideo) - At least thats what they promised me when they told me that they would
put up a testsite. The site development is going a bit slow right now, but thats
because their developer for this project she is sick with the flu - hopefully she
will be back on monday (She promised me that :o)

best regards
Kim Schulz