Re: FWD: missing things at the guadec.org site

Yes. It will be in the line with the organizers.

El vie, 22-02-2002 a las 21:59, Tim Ney escribió:
> Jaime,
>
> > No problem. Send me a logo 51 height (according to the other logos) Y
> > width and I will put it as I recieve it.
>
> It should probably go on the line with organizers.
>
> Do you know the status of
> - the on-line form(s)
No. Is Juantomás the right person you should ask. I didn't speak with
him today.

> - conforming the travel page to Amy's schematics?

Is Juantomás again who has the last word. Anyway, in this special task I
will help too. As the first step is done. I think they must be very
close to be done.

> In conforming the travel page to Amy's schematic, we should be prepared
> to have a place for the hotels where the Seville volunteers find
> vacancies.  If hotels have no rooms, we should take them off the site.
> A secretary at Ximian called many, many hotels listed on
> the website sol.com & yesterday and most full for another event in
> Seville during the same days.

Ok. Who can I ask about which hotels should be posted as FULL?.

Jaime.