Re: FWD: missing things at the guadec.org site

Jaime,

> No problem. Send me a logo 51 height (according to the other logos) Y
> width and I will put it as I recieve it.

It should probably go on the line with organizers.

Do you know the status of
- the on-line form(s)
- conforming the travel page to Amy's schematics?

In conforming the travel page to Amy's schematic, we should be prepared
to have a place for the hotels where the Seville volunteers find
vacancies.  If hotels have no rooms, we should take them off the site.
A secretary at Ximian called many, many hotels listed on
the website sol.com & yesterday and most full for another event in
Seville during the same days.

tim