Re: registration forms

Hi,

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 13:18, Kim Schulz wrote:
> hi guys
> what is preventing os from putting the registration forms online?

we need to have the last definition.
I have a form that Jaime started and
I need to confirm that's all the information
we need to store. That's the only question
to launch it.

> If I understood Jaime correctly, then all the sites was completed and
> just needed a GO! from the rest of the team.

We need to make a big revision. In the last month nothing important
was improved in the web. I'm not so happy with that and
now we're in a hurry ...

> People are starting to get impatient.

Do you mean impatient to be registered
or impatient to be in Sevilla?