Euroconverter in the GUADEC site

	Hello all,

	As Tim asked for it long time ago, I have built a very simple
calculator that will translate DOLLARS into EUROS. It is available
(well, I have just put it up, so let's give a chance to the server to
update) at
http://www.guadec.org/info/calculator.php

	Right now it's more a proof of principle than any other thing... if I
could use Java instead of PHP... :****** Anyway. It actually does the
work and if anyone want to improve it please don't hesitate to contact
me.

	See you!.

	Jaime.

Pd. Can anyone send me an URL where to get the exact change?. It would
be great.

--
// http://geneura.ugr.es -- The Geneura Team
// http://www.go-mono.com -- The Mono Project