Re: Friends of GNOME

Hi Tim,

I am going to put this in the website right now.

Juantomás, Héctor, I need a PHP experienced volunteer to help me with
the registration process. It won't take a long time for him/her. Most of
the work is already done. What I need is to "validate" it and to help me
with the things I might have done wrong.

Well. Now I am going to write the Friend of GNOME page.

Greets,

Jaime.

--
// http://geneura.ugr.es -- The Geneura Team