Fwd: Subject: Please forward to the web people

Rebecca has proofread and sent her corrections.  Can someone make them?
It seems the website has come to a standstill.

tim

From: Rebecca J. Walter <rjp@mail.tele.dk>

The front page has some problems. It should be written GNOME not Gnome.
See the style guide if you don't believe me.

admission is spelled wrong in the welcome paragraph.

the call for papers has a typo in following (follwoing)

The press room one has serious problems.

Please see the pasted corrected text. (sorry miguel)

Join us for the third GNOME Conference in Europe!

    * Conference: GNOME Users and Developers European Conference
    * Location: Seville, Spain.
    * Dates: April 4-6, 2002
    * Site: http://www.guadec.org
    * Venue: Escuela de Ingenieros de Sevilla.

This year the GNOME developers and users will be getting together for
our annual European conference. Come enjoy a good time with fellow
developers in the city of Seville, Spain and come enjoy some late night
tapas with your favorite GNOME developer and a good time with friends
and collaborators you have worked with over the past couple of years.

Come to learn about the latest developments in the GNOME world. Come see
the future of Unix on the desktop. Provide direct feedback. Spend the
nights hacking and enjoying a good time with likely minded hackers in
the spring in Spain.

See what goes on in Gtk+ 2.0 under the hood, learn about the new GNOME
2.0 platform from the architects who built it, see what GNOME-DB has to
offer, learn to program GNOME from C++, Python and Perl, and see how you
can you effectively use GtkHTML in your applications;

Learn how to write plugins for the GIMP and GStreamer.

If you are not a programmer, you can also come and learn from our
artistic team how to use the GIMP to create nice looking graphics -- see
how Tuomas creates beautifully looking icons that lighten up our days.

This is the third GNOME European conference that we are holding. The
conferences were started by Mathieu Lacage for the first time in Paris.
The next year we moved our conference to Copenhagen and this year we are
going to Spain.

Travel Information
The GUADEC team has done an outstanding job of providing detailed travel
information, hotel information and tourist data of the city. You can
find the information here:

http://www.guadec.org/info/travel.php

I think that fixes things a bit. I hope I don't offend anyone.

Under travel information

WHERE TO STAY

once says appartments instead of apartments.

But it looks pretty good. When does registration come online?