Re: Llamada de Dirección

Hello Kim,

Thank you for sharing your experience from last year about planning the
travel subsidy budget.

> last year we asked people to find out how much it would cost them to
> travel to Denmark and back. Then this was what we were using to
> calculate the maximum amount of travelexpenses. If their
> travelexpenses exceeded the amount they told us, then they didn't get
> a dime more than they told us - if it costed them less, then we
> ofcause only gave them what they used.

The travel representatives in Spain and the U.S. can also check to see
if there are any lower rates than the developers find on their own.

> Remember to count in expenses for hotel booking + food.

Right.  I have seen the hotels mentioned, but I don't know if discount
group conference rates have been arranged anywhere for a block of rooms.

tim