gtksourceview 5.3.2

About gtksourceview
===================

GtkSourceView is a GNOME library that extends GtkTextView, the
standard GTK widget for multiline text editing. GtkSourceView adds
support for syntax highlighting, undo/redo, file loading and saving,
search and replace, a completion system, printing, displaying line
numbers, and other features typical of a source code editor.

News
====

This is a development release as we progress towards GNOME 42. It is
not a stable release and is intended for testing purposes.

 * Support ctrl+shift+v in Vim insert mode to paste similar to terminal
 * Improve placement of H/L movements in Vim emulation
 * Various build system improvements
 * Fix running testsuite before installation
 * Bump GTK required version to match actual requirements in code
 * Remove CSS line-height usage until we can depend on GTK 4.6

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gtksourceview/5.3/gtksourceview-5.3.2.tar.xz (1.20M)
  sha256sum: af7736e2ee3cdbc1013090e8caf35fb89d65cf41c9c399cac5d8992d955ded30