evolution-data-server 3.43.1

About evolution-data-server
===========================

Centralized access to appointments and contacts

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#352 - LDAP: Claim capabilities change on "sync for offline" change
        I#354 - LDAP: Listen for ESource changes
        I#355 - Camel: Ignore empty output from "Pipe to program" filter
        I#356 - LDAP: Consume departmentNumber
        I#360 - WebDAVNotes: Recognize and prefer files with .md extension
        I#361 - Camel: Understand non-standard "Content-Transfer-Encoding: uuencode"
        I#364 - Camel: Add a missing header include into camel-hostname-utils.c
        I#365 - Calendar: Crash on local calandar file change
        I#366 - Calendar: Correct 'occur-in-time-range?' for zero-length events
        I#368 - Calendar: X-EVOLUTION-ENDDATE can be calculated incorrectly
        I#371 - e-cal-util: Fix timezone clamp with DUE date only
        M!76 - Fixups (Span->Spam, Eventually->Possibly) in a translatable string (Anders Jonsson)
        M!78 - Remove dependency on intltool (Corentin Noël)
        M!81 - Camel-SMTP: accept any 2xx code on MAIL FROM: as success (Дилян Палаузов)
        M!83 - Adjust .pc file not to expose used crypto library (Alexander Traud)
        M!84 - Correct typos of doesnt/dont (Дилян Палаузов)
        M!87 - Typo cvs2vcard -> csv2vcard (Дилян Палаузов)
        M!88 - Camel: Add missing nullable annotations to Medium and MimePart (Corentin Noël)
        evo-I#1032 - alarm-notify: Add a way to disable sound notifications
        evo-I#1621 - Prevent IDN homograph attacks
        evo-I#1639 - Filter messages by condition if sender is in address book
        evo-I#1645 - Tasks: Support ESTIMATED-DURATION
        evo-I#1698 - Bundle legacy icons removed from adwaita-icon-theme

Miscellaneous:
        LDAP: Fix a memory leak when filling a contact address
        book/cal-backend: Add some safety checks around pending_operations queue
        Use `g_assert_true()` instead of `g_assert()` in the unit tests
        ERemindersWidget: Incorrect value for last selected snooze time after open
        Camel: Correct a copy&paste error in a function documentation
        org.gnome.Evolution-alarm-notify.desktop: Add X-GNOME-UsesNotifications=true
        Install legacy icons into correct directory
        LDAP: Some property changes do not update local cache properly
        secret-monitor: Turn runtime warnings into debug prints
        Camel: Use the same charset in all RFC2047-encoded words
        WebDAVNotes: Let the user choose which extension is used for new notes
        _libedataserverui_init_icon_theme: Test whether default GdkScreen exists
        camel-docs.sgml.in: Add camel-hostname-utils documentation
        e-cal-client: Correct non-NULL check in e_cal_client_create_objects_sync()
        Calendar: Adapt to libical 3.0.12 change
        ECalComponent: Add safety checks on get/set of DTEND/DUE properties

Translations:
        Alan Mortensen (da)
        Aleksandr Melman (ru)
        Aurimas Černius (lt)
        Boyuan Yang (zh)
        Boyuan Yang (zh_CN)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution-data-server/3.43/evolution-data-server-3.43.1.tar.xz (4.57M)
  sha256sum: 8c437af75edbef196034f7913f505c3f68acc18515a6eed20f3ef52452785898