evolution 3.43.2

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#449 - Support markdown in composer
        I#1763 - Composer: Correct line wrapping with a link followed by a text
        I#1767 - ECalComponentPreview: Use full width for the Description
        I#1783 - EShell not emitting activate signal
        I#1791 - itip-view: Incorrect calendar used in certain corner case
        I#1792 - Contacts: Option to preview Personal section before Work
        I#1793 - Mail: Apply custom locale also to localized fwd-re
        eds-I#372 - SMTP: Add option to not re-encode message on upload

Miscellaneous:
        Use gtk_widget_is_visible() instead of gtk_widget_get_visible() on some places
        Composer: Backup from toplevel BLOCKQUOTE on split for Undo/Redo
        Composer: Special-case requote of BLOCKQUOTE nodes in Plain Text mode
        Composer: Various changes for Plain Text re-quote
        MessageList: Show regen error in GUI, rather than in the terminal
        Add a simple EMarkdownEditor widget
        text/markdown formatter: Allow HTML tags in the markdown
        Save temporary files into system temp, rather than under home
        Have a single function to convert markdown into HTML
        Add option to unset colors provided in HTML mails for preview into Preferences
        Calendar: Add option to use a markdown editor for Description in component editor
        ECompEditor: Timezone can be reset on component save

Translations:
        Aleksandr Melman (ru)
        Anders Jonsson (sv)
        Aurimas Černius (lt)
        Boyuan Yang (zh_CN)
        Danial Behzadi (fa)
        Daniel Mustieles (es)
        Fabio Tomat (fur)
        Fran Dieguez (gl)
        Hugo Carvalho (pt)
        Kukuh Syafaat (id)
        Leônidas Araújo (pt_BR)
        Luming Zh (zh_CN)
        Marek Černocký (cs)
        Matej Urbančič (sl)
        Matheus Barbosa (pt_BR)
        Philipp Kiemle (de)
        Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
        Yuri Chornoivan (uk)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.43/evolution-3.43.2.tar.xz (12.5M)
  sha256sum: 9c1010b413864f97c4e1507de8c59a351f4b3174f70d22228a0f9d5e39b3de98