evolution 3.45.2

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#1958 - Calendar: Sort reminder times in the component editor
        I#1961 - Missing divider lines and paddings under GNOME
        I#1962 - Mail: Option to use user-specified Date format in Inline reply style
        I#1966 - EColorSchemeWatcher: Verify chosen dark variant theme name exists
        I#1968 - ECompEditor: Reminders list is too small
        I#1971 - EMailBrowser: Move 'Reply' to the right side of the header bar
        I#1976 - Mail: Change Template folder icon to 'folder-templates'
        I#1981 - ECompEditor: Cannot save changes
        I#1982 - Calendar: The default reminder not always added
        M!108 - Use Client Side Decoration (header bar) (Cédric Bellegarde)

Miscellaneous:
        Mail: Handle built-in accounts similar to 'On This Computer' and 'Search Folders'
        e_mail_folder_to_full_display_name: Use display-name for folders with no parent
        EMFolderTree: Add 'folder-custom-icon' and 'compare-folders' signals
        Implement News & Blogs (RSS) reader
        RSS: Require camel and libedataserer pkgconfig files
        Use camel_folder_get_full_display_name() in user-visible strings
        Composer: Some parts of HTML not always converted into Plain Text
        ECompEditor: Add signals for core virtual methods
        Change when symbolic icons are forced in the application
        flatpak: Add access to gvfsd in the Flatpak manifests
        Build with gcr4 by default
        ECompEditor: Prefer "Save and Close" in the header bar
        Add Abkhazian translation into the list of supported locales
        EHeaderBarButton: Use gtk_action_is_sensitive() in "sensitivity" property binding
        EHeaderBarButton: Uniform how a GtkAction is added into the header bar button
        EHeaderBarButton: Disable the dropdown button with the main button
        EMenuBar: Ensure GSettings signal handler is removed on menu bar free
        Show a menu button in the header bar when the menu bar is hidden

Translations:
        Aleksandr Melman (ru)
        Asier Sarasua Garmendia (eu)
        Aurimas Černius (lt)
        Danial Behzadi (fa)
        Daniel Mustieles (es)
        Emin Tufan Çetin (tr)
        Fabio Tomat (fur)
        Hugo Carvalho (pt)
        Jordi Mas i Hernandez (ca)
        Kukuh Syafaat (id)
        Luming Zh (zh_CN)
        Nart Tlisha (ab)
        Quentin PAGÈS (oc)
        Sabri Ünal (tr)
        Yosef Or Boczko (he)
        Yuri Chornoivan (uk)
        Zurab Kargareteli (ka)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.45/evolution-3.45.2.tar.xz (12.7M)
  sha256sum: 42300cd9fc88a66c2b6bef021e8a97690bc03aebd5f8fe2cf54e2ac81cacefc8