evolution 3.39.2

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#262 - Calendar: Ability to change RSVP response (Milan Crha)
        I#992 - CompEditor: Allow editing meetings if not owner (Milan Crha)
        I#1157 - Composer: Quoted text visually changes linewrap after paste (Milan Crha)
        I#1269 - Composer: Paste plain text as Preformatted (Milan Crha)
        I#1311 - templates: Prefer message body selection as Reply does (Milan Crha)
        I#1314 - templates: Quoted body shown incorrectly in Plain Text mode (Milan Crha)
        I#1317 - HTMLEditor: Add "Preserve ratio" into image properties dialog (Milan Crha)
        I#1319 - Address book: Provide feedback when searching in the List View (Milan Crha)
        I#1320 - Adapt to libgweather 40.alpha API changes (Milan Crha)
        I#1328 - Calendar: Event tooltip can be misplaced (Milan Crha)
        I#1330 - Composer: Invalid wrapping with a space at the end of the line (Milan Crha)
        I#1336 - Calendar: Preserve time when creating events with double-click (Milan Crha)
        eds-I#297 - CalDAV: Support calendar-order property (Milan Crha)
        eds-I#298 - Flatpak: Share NSS database with the system (Milan Crha)
        M!75 - The XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP env is a list (Sebastien Bacher)
        M!76 - Correct typos in a/an (Дилян Палаузов)

Miscellaneous:
        Sync GLibTools.cmake with Evolution-Data-Server (Milan Crha)
        e-editor.js: Correct variable name in EvoEditor.InsertSignature() (Milan Crha)
        Fix a memory leak when quoting headers for message replies (Milan Crha)
        EMailConfigAssistant: Prefill user name for the new accounts (Milan Crha)
        message-list: Remove unneeded code (Milan Crha)
        Composer: Add an option to prefer PRE on paste of a plain text (Milan Crha)
        EAddressbookView: Call e_table_set_info_message() only on ETable (Milan Crha)
        ESourceSelector: Update GtkTreeStore values only if changed (Milan Crha)
        Fix invalid cast in e_calendar_item_get_date_for_cell() (Milan Crha)
        Flatpak: Enable smart card support in the Flatpak manifests (Milan Crha)
        Add an alternative shortcut to show the WebKit inspector (Milan Crha)
        action_event_popup_rsvp_response_cb: Always initialize local variable (Milan Crha)
        EWebDAVBrowser: Support calendar-order property (Milan Crha)
        help: Describe the regex type supported in vfolder search (Andre Klapper)

Translations:
        Hugo Carvalho (pt)
        Boyuan Yang (zh_CN)
        Yuri Chornoivan (uk)
        Kjartan Maraas (nb)
        Daniel Șerbănescu (ro)
        Matej Urbančič (sl)
        Daniel Mustieles (es)
        Fabio Tomat (fur)
        Philipp Kiemle (de)
        Fran Dieguez (gl)
        Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
        Florentina Mușat (ro)
        Anders Jonsson (sv)
        Andika Triwidada (id)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.39/evolution-3.39.2.tar.xz (11.6M)
  sha256sum: 0f20d3e6d2f38e2efc03545d56e3979070a9590b7cca201eed5c1a5a60cef02d