evolution 3.42.2

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#1679 - e-convert.js: Do not re-wrap gmail_quote paragraphs (Milan Crha)
        I#1696 - Composer: Consider only accounts, which can send messages (Milan Crha)
        I#1697 - e_text_to_html_full: Use large enough buffer for character escape (Milan Crha)
        I#1708 - Composer: Wrap quoted long words (Milan Crha)
        I#1712 - Tasks: Correct overdue calculation for DATE value type (Milan Crha)
        I#1714 - Composer: Prefer HTML over image on LibreOffice data paste (Milan Crha)
        I#1715 - Calendar: Ensure value type matches for start/end, start/due (Milan Crha)
        I#1717 - ECalModel: Properly show also UTC times (Milan Crha)
        I#1721 - Calendar: Leftover tooltip after event delete (Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        Misc: Generate appdata <releases/> from the NEWS file (Milan Crha)
        news-to-appdata: Escape text exported to XML (Milan Crha)
        flatpak: Update build manifests (Milan Crha)
        Calendar: Cannot always remove custom reminder message (Milan Crha)
        Composer: Don't show blockquote indicators on both sides for 6th+ level (Milan Crha)
        Calendar: Not all task lists included in the task panel (Milan Crha)
        Load JavaScript plugins for message preview and WebKit editor (Milan Crha)
        icalendar-importer: Can show incorrect time in imported data preview (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Rūdolfs Mazurs (lv)
        Quentin PAGÈS (oc)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.42/evolution-3.42.2.tar.xz (11.7M)
  sha256sum: 0be413f16dd68ec8d4342a4f269565af2a74a19a5bfa1c5cbf663523a5b5ba38