evolution 3.35.90

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#740 - 'open-map:' URI passed to browser (Milan Crha)
        I#745 - PST importer: Fix name of MIME multipart/alternative (Ángel)
        I#749 - Reword text in Read Receipt message (Milan Crha)
        I#752 - Incorrect time shown in Reply credits for Australia/Adelaide (Milan Crha)
        I#760 - ECompEditor: Typing end time messes up start time (Milan Crha)
        I#767 - Support for WebP images / photos (Milan Crha)
        eds-I#154 - Replace deprecated gdk_beep() usage in the code (Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        ESourceConfig: Use a new ESourceCollection::allow-sources-rename property (Milan Crha)
        EMFolderTreeModel: Let load folder structure on demand (Milan Crha)
        mail_config_provider_page_add_checkspin: Correct mnemonic widget setting (Milan Crha)
        Emoticon: Replace Unicode variant for face-smile and face-sad with Emoji (Milan Crha)
        bbdb_merge_buddy_to_contact: Use provided new() function and fix possible memory leak (Milan Crha)
        Change how EColorCombo palettes are created (Milan Crha)
        Prefer GSlice over heap allocation for short-lived structures (Milan Crha)
        e-mail-parser: Guess inner data mime type after extract from S/MIME blob (Milan Crha)
        EFocusTracker: Correct Undo/Redo actions' update for EContentEditor (Milan Crha)
        help: Update link to Bug Writing Guidelines (Andre Klapper)
        help: Remove obsolete TODO comment (Andre Klapper)
        help: Use a proper list of steps for all plugin related instructions (Andre Klapper)
        help: Add note to all plugin instructions if plugin not available (Andre Klapper)

Translations:
        Andika Triwidada (id)
        Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
        Carmen Bianca BAKKER (eo)
        Dušan Kazik (sk)
        Daniel Mustieles (es)
        Sucipto (id)
        Yi-Jyun Pan (zh_TW)
        Jordi Mas (ca)
        Fabio Tomat (fur)
        Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar (ms)
        Anders Jonsson (sv)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.35/evolution-3.35.90.tar.xz (11.4M)
  sha256sum: ce259bd4ca2253aa7753ac2f67052837c24ed7dc7cabacb6039d02f68c90eae7