evolution 3.37.90

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#895 - "Time" portion of calendar entries not scaling with font (Stefan Paul Noack)
        I#973 - Increase size of calendar copy/move dialog (Bryan Dunsmore)
        I#998 - ETree: Hard to see thread expander on selected row (Milan Crha)
        I#1017 - ECompEditor: Error when save-only (all instances) of a recurring event (Milan Crha)
        I#1027 - Calendar: SEQUENCE not changed when modifying All Instances (Milan Crha)
        I#1030 - Calendar: Component editor shows incomplete RRULE (Milan Crha)
        I#1034 - Calendar: Event non-libical time zone reset to UTC on edit (Milan Crha)
        I#1038 - EShellSearchbar: Save search scope per folder (Milan Crha)
        I#1041 - Search folders can show non-matches after filter change (Milan Crha)
        I#1042 - Show recurrence information with user-specified date format (Milan Crha)
        M!62 - ECellText/ECellDate: Use tabular numbers for date (Zander Brown)

Miscellaneous:
        EContactEditor: Other mailing address has stored incorrect address label (Milan Crha)
        Flatpak manifests: Adapt to the branch name change for the bogofilter project (Milan Crha)
        e-web-view.js: Check iframe property validity in Evo.initialize() (Milan Crha)
        itip-formatter: Content not shown when showing message without folder (Milan Crha)
        Message filters not playing sounds (Milan Crha)
        Add Central Kurdish translation to the list of supported locales (Milan Crha)
        help: Mailing List filter criterion checks numerous mail headers (Andre Klapper)
        help: Link Contact Autocompletion and automatic Contacts (Andre Klapper)

Translations:
        Jordi Mas (ca)
        Boyuan Yang (zh_CN)
        Fabio Tomat (fur)
        Aurimas Černius (lt)
        Jwtiyar Nariman (ckb)
        Yuri Chornoivan (uk)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.37/evolution-3.37.90.tar.xz (11.5M)
  sha256sum: 0a35a6614a130a517681140d378b15c62900b84a18c39dbf26d9f96f428bd4eb