orca 3.34.1

About orca
==========

Screen reader for individuals who are blind or visually impaired

News
====

Web:

 * Continued improvement of Orca's support for Chromium

 * Improve accuracy of synthesized clicks on web pages

 * Be sure we don't override sticky browse mode for top-level web apps

 * Fix bug causing Orca to not present button name during Say All

 * Improve presentation of selection of links which span multiple lines

General:

 * Ensure we speak selected switcher item even when the user has set
   onlySpeakDisplayedText

 * Improve reliability of unfocusedAlertAndDialogCount()

 * Correct the position and size reported for selectable table rows

 * Don't present GtkComboBox selection changes if we're not on/in that
   widget

 * Present position in list for tables

 * Filter out duplicate clipboard contents changed notifications

 * Filter out bogus window focus claims from gnome-shell

 * Add handling for accessible app names which start with "org." or "com."

New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):

   da            Danish                Ask Hjorth Larsen
   es            Spanish               Daniel Mustieles
   nl            Dutch                 Nathan Follens

=========

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.34/orca-3.34.1.changes  (6.86K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.34/orca-3.34.1.tar.xz (3.49M)
  sha256sum: 64da1d60bdf48366bc8d411d5d190d2377eb659f3a9861ebd77142ede1b168e0