evolution 3.31.92

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        Bug 791044 - Do not print HTML attachments created by Prefer Plain plugin (Milan Crha)
        eds-I#86 - Rejecting connection certificate causes constant connection retries (Milan Crha)
        I#289 - 'Search web' context menu option for selection in EWebView ][ (Milan Crha)
        I#313 - Allow enter URL without scheme in component editor (Milan Crha)
        I#318 - Search for 'previous' word in message preview behaves like 'next' (Milan Crha)
        I#324 - Mail account auto-config port overwritten with encryption change (Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        The 'Show' combo box hidden for small screens in the search bar (Milan Crha)
        Ref/unref imbalance on a CamelFolder instance (Milan Crha)
        Change how label actions are updated in EMailReader (Milan Crha)
        Use GWeakRef when watching D-Bus bus names (Milan Crha)
        [EWebKitEditor] Fix few memory leaks (Milan Crha)
        Initialize all members of 'struct tm' in e_cert_populate() (Milan Crha)
        Fix few memory leaks around mail print (Milan Crha)
        Colorize insecure parts as 'bad' in otherwise secure mail (Milan Crha)
        Change order of CFLAGS/LDFLAGS passed to gtk-doc (Milan Crha)
        help: Fix wrong docs about email thread collapsing by default (Andre Klapper)
        help: Cover saving and applying Custom Views for mail folders (Andre Klapper)
        help: Replace git.gnome.org by gitlab.gnome.org (Andre Klapper)

Translations:
        Kjartan Maraas (nb)
        Emin Tufan Çetin (tr)
        Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
        Rodrigo Lledó (es)
        Jiri Grönroos (fi)
        Andre Klapper (ka)
        Daniel Mustieles (es)
        A S Alam (pa)
        Stas Solovey (ru)
        Марко Костић (sr)
        Fabio Tomat (fur)
        Changwoo Ryu (ko)
        Daniel Șerbănescu (ro)
        Nathan Follens (nl)
        Anders Jonsson (sv)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.31/evolution-3.31.92.tar.xz (11.5M)
  sha256sum: f3b332a9886466dd498a7f6cf3b6d296568a7058753e691b7c030bac30dcd470