gnome-builder 3.33.3

About Builder
=============

Builder is an IDE for writing GNOME-based software. It is currently
under heavy development.

News
====

Changes since last release:

 • The sysprof dependency has been bumped to 3.33.3. Note that sysprof
   3.33.3 introduces a new org.gnome.Sysprof3 service we rely on, but also
   provides org.gnome.Sysprof2 for compat with older systems
 • Validate application IDs when creating projects
 • Improvements to the golang language server integration
 • Improved formatting with `format-decls` comand-bar action
 • Updates for newcomer workflow
 • Improvements to Vim emulation
 • Cargo build system integration improvements
 • Improved gtkmm templates
 • Use --watch-bus when emulating rofiles-fuse to host
 • Improvements to completion-window opacity on Ctrl key-press/release
 • Window stacking fixes
 • Directory names are now indexed and can be used to open a file-browser
 • Foundry improvements including unit testing and PTY usage
 • Avoid displaying notifications in some situations
 • Terminal spawning has been redesigned to make it easier to re-use
 • We now load .ui files in the editor by default, you can open them
   from the designer using "View Design"
 • GNUmakefile fixes
 • Translation updates

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-builder/3.33/gnome-builder-3.33.3.tar.xz (11.4M)
  sha256sum: 099c84e7d1e797843fb32da8f7f57136a3969a2b5d9c21b7288b3d53e8a7b6d3