librsvg 2.45.7

About librsvg
=============

librsvg is a library to render SVG documents into GdkPixbuf images or
Cairo contexts in general. It is used throughout GNOME to render
things like scalable icons, from image viewers to view SVGs easily, or
to generate thumbnails for SVG files.

News
====

- Fix #463 - Don't panic if an SVG has character data outside the
  first element.

- Fix #467: Don't panic when there's an xi:include fallback with no
  parent element.  Thanks to Bastien Orivel for running afl-fuzz
  on librsvg.

- Fix #471: Fix blurry semi-opaque objects when rendering with a
  scaled transformation.  Thanks to the gnome-games people for
  isolating a test case and to Evgeniy Reizner for providing a more
  minimal one.

- Fix #481: Don't ignore the first x/y/dx/dy in text/tspan elements if
  there is more than one position specified.

- #452 - In librsvg_crate, SvgHandle now has a ::has_element_with_id()
  method.

- rsvg-convert now catches the case where the SVG has no dimensions.

- Replaced the Visual Studio build infrastructure for NMake
  (Chun-wei Fan).

- This version no longer contains the rsvg-view program, so librsvg no
  longer depends on GTK.  Please see
  https://people.gnome.org/~federico/blog/removing-rsvg-view.html for
  the rationale behind this change.

- The poly element no longer supports "verts" as an alias for the
  "points" attribute.  The "verts" name was only used in SVG pre-1.0,
  and we had been cargo-culting that name ever since.

- We now use more machinery from Mozilla Servo, in this case the
  markup5ever and rust-selectors crates.  This is in line with
  gradually replacing libcroco with a Rust-only CSS machinery.

- Lots and lots of refactoring and cleanups:  use the rctree crate
  instead of our own tree representation; remove interior mutability
  in element structs; make the gradients and patterns code less
  repetitive (Paolo Borelli).

- Update some dependencies (Bastien Orivel).

- New section in COMPILING.md about cross-compilation to Windows using
  mingw (Takuro Ashie)

- Fix static linking and Windows builds (Kleis Auke Wolthuizen).

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.45/librsvg-2.45.7.tar.xz (12.3M)
  sha256sum: d4399eb76eb4e955fd36a5e536e4cb965ccfafbbc72e3b43495e08ac2a61f993