gnome-builder 3.31.90

About Builder
=============

Builder is an IDE for writing GNOME-based software. It is currently
under heavy development.

News
====

Changes since last release:

 • Appdata and icon updates.
 • Many bugs found from refactoring fallout have been fixed.
 • New plugin APIs have been added and some existing APIs tweaked
   as we stabilize for release.
 • Theme tweaks to match upcoming Adwaita changes.
 • gdb improvements including use of fewer deprecated MI commands.
 • The greeter has been redesigned and simplified.
 • The git gutter now more accurately displays line information.
 • Menus have been tweaked to more closely fit with GNOME 3.32 guidelines.
 • The code indexer was redesigned to provide progress and improved pausibility.
   We expect more changes before 3.32 to reduce overhead of larger projects.
 • Code indexers and ctags will delay initial indexing until a user operation
   has occurred like saving a file or a successful build.
 • LSP conformance improvements.
 • The project tree now provides some basic VCS information and allows
   switching branches using the context menu. This exposed a bug in libgit2-glib
   which has been fixed there too. We recommend packagers ensure that bug fix
   has landed in their libgit2-glib.
 • Updated translations.

Thanks to the many contributors that provided patches during this cycle!

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-builder/3.31/gnome-builder-3.31.90.tar.xz (6.73M)
  sha256sum: f48f8230ad148da94f37b4241e8b13acc2ddc0d1c3ec0b33e63f14d865b6c22a