orca 3.33.1

About orca
==========

Screen reader for individuals who are blind or visually impaired

News
====

Web:

 * Fix issue navigating to and around multibyte characters

 * Fix issue related to our workaround for broken Gecko text

 * Improve presentation of nameless links with non-meaningful URL

 * Fix bug causing us to get stuck in a nested layout tables when
   using table navigation on the non-layout parent

 * Don't exit focus mode when navigating among text in a web app

 * Only do the work to filter inferred labels if we have to

 * Eliminate duplicate presentation of table-row content

 * Fix bug in going to the beginning/end of a container via structural
   navigation

Speech:

 * When we don't have a custom char name, use speech-dispatcher's API
   to speak characters so that letters are not presented as words

Qt:

 * Ignore events from accelerator labels

LibreOffice:

 * Do not announce selection changes from unfocused combo boxes

General:

 * Handle the reported number of text selections being -1

 * Migrate from intltool to gettext

New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):

    da            Danish                Ask Hjorth Larsen
    fi            Finnish               Jiri Grönroos
    fr            French                Guillaume Bernard

=========

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.33/orca-3.33.1.changes  (5.54K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.33/orca-3.33.1.tar.xz (3.36M)
  sha256sum: d34dd2fb1770682048f061f4fe1a0e1039f700c10f27c9525718c637fe49cf27