evolution 3.30.2

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#135 - Cannot scroll up to previous date in Calendar's Week/Month View (Milan Crha)
        I#136 - Choose contrasting font color for the calendar data (Milan Crha)
        I#139 - Deselects task/memo list when started in Calendar view (Milan Crha)
        I#140 - Single key accelerator triggered in search box (Milan Crha)
        I#155 - Cannot expand list of recipients of an attached email (Milan Crha)
        I#159 - [gal-a11y-e-cell-tree] Call e_tree_model_node_is_expandable() with non-NULL 'node' (Milan
Crha)
        I#162 - Replied to message marked as seen after message send (Milan Crha)
        I#163 - Open selected event/memo/task on “Enter” (Milan Crha)
        I#164 - Mute "Failed to handle source headers" runtime warning (Milan Crha)
        I#166 - Improve the appdata file (Milan Crha)
        I#176 - [Calendar] Incorrectly splits attendee name and email address (Milan Crha)
        I#183 - Set of DATE/DATE-TIME doesn't reset VALUE parameter (Milan Crha)
        M!4 - Add X-Flatpak-RenamedFrom to the desktop file (Bilal Elmoussaoui)

Miscellaneous:
        Print actions disabled in Calendar view (Milan Crha)
        Task Location shown as Summary in preview pane (Milan Crha)
        Make sure message_list_folder_changed() is called from the main/UI thread (Milan Crha)
        [Flatpak] Use host system DConf to store user settings (Milan Crha)
        Free/Busy lookup for authenticated URLs not re-tried (Milan Crha)
        [Calendar] Fix issues with attendees editing of an existing meeting (Milan Crha)
        A little code clean-up related to the previous commit (Milan Crha)
        [Event/Task editor] Force timezone part show only if really needed (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Kjartan Maraas (nb)
        Piotr Drąg (pl)
        Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
        Marek Cernocky (cs)
        Kukuh Syafaat (id)
        Christian Kirbach (de)
        Anders Jonsson (sv)
        Yi-Jyun Pan (zh_TW)
        Kristjan SCHMIDT (eo)
        Rūdolfs Mazurs (lv)
        Emin Tufan Çetin (tr)
        Balázs Meskó (hu)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.30/evolution-3.30.2.tar.xz (11.4M)
  sha256sum: b29e4308241d5678cd3514549bf920b759e06792d4c75edece148400b44c44df