gnome-boxes 3.31.3

About GNOME Boxes
=================

A simple GNOME 3 application to access remote or virtual systems

News
====

Changes since 3.31.3

  - Drop Application Menu
  - Make shortcuts window transient to the main window
  - Use GFile API to get shared folder path and name
    (This way we can handle UTF-8 names)
  - Convert README to markdown
  - Don't use Osinfo.Device.get_name directly
    (Names don't necessarily match between osinfo and libvirt)
  - Add a libosinfo metadata to the domain's XMLs
  - Recreate network interface for clones
    (This way clones won't have the same IP address)
  - Don't hardcode RHEL version
    (So we can automatically install newly released RHELs)
  - Fix listbox styling in non-standard themes
  - Improve the search results in "Download an OS"
  - Recommend the latest OSes released to date
  - Offer a convenient way for distros to set recommended downloads
  - Added/updated/fixed translations:
    - Czech
    - Slovak
    - Slovenian
    - Esperanto
    - Malayalam

All contributors to this release:

Anish Sheela <aneesh nl gmail com>
Carmen Bianca BAKKER <carmen carmenbianca eu>
Dušan Kazik <prescott66 gmail com>
Fabiano Fidêncio <fidencio redhat com>
Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org>
Kristjan SCHMIDT <kristjan schmidt googlemail com>
Marek Cernocky <marek_cernocky conel cz>
Matej Urbančič <mateju svn gnome org>
Thiago Mendes <thiago posteo de>
Will Thompson <will willthompson co uk>

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-boxes/3.31/gnome-boxes-3.31.3.tar.xz (1.11M)
  sha256sum: f6f9a9c9ea2958368ddd234c8913b1012cd2cc96fb8798b18a5132aa7a31c044