gnome-software 3.27.92

News
====

Released: 2018-03-05

This is an unstable release in the 3.27 development series, marking the end of
the development cycle. Next release will be 3.28.0!
 * Removal of global plugin cache, simplifying gnome-software internals
 * Software Repositories dialog got another batch of improvements and UI
   changes
 * GNOME Shell Extensions repository and fwupd repositories are now shown in
   the Software Repositories dialog
 * Shell extensions handling through PackageKit was improved, fixing a long
   standing bug where we were unable to remove shell extension packages
 * Category page rewrite that landed earlier this cycle went through UI review
   and got a number of fixes
 * Package version comparison in the updates dialog was fixed and should no
   longer incorrectly show updates as downgrades
 * Distro upgrade notifications are now rate limited to once per week
 * Install buttons in codec install view that got lost in the 3.22 cycle are
   now back
 * Various paper cuts with distro upgrades were fixed
 * Various fixes to installing apps from yum repos that have enabled=0
   enabled_metadata=1
 * Various other correctness and warning fixes
 * Distros: Minimum supported fwupd version is now 1.0.3
 * Distros: We've released PackageKit 1.1.9 that has string changes to match
   gnome-software 3.28

This release also updates translations.

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-software/3.27/gnome-software-3.27.92.tar.xz (4.93M)
  sha256sum: ff1e988e9307b6ab74676ca00a0660f1ef7df91a7c47840c7f25a0d6a462d57c