evolution-data-server 3.29.3

About evolution-data-server
===========================

Centralized access to appointments and contacts

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        Bug 796115 - [EWebDAVDiscover] Propagate auth error from .well-known addresses (Milan Crha)
        Bug 796116 - [webcal] Skip UTF-8 marker when parsing iCalendar string (Milan Crha)
        Bug 793927 - [Google book] Do not use URI as contact UID (Milan Crha)
        Bug 796281 - [Calendar] Runtime warning when searching in empty Description (Milan Crha)
        Bug 763029 - S/MIME encrypt fails to find certificate in other slots (Milan Crha)
        Bug 792610 - Consider alternate signer emails in sender address verification (Milan Crha)
        Bug 796136 - [IMAPx] Guess message info's attachment flag more accurately (Milan Crha)
        Bug 794108 - ETimezoneCache only grows (Milan Crha)
        Bug 795197 - Add an API to refresh collection backend (Milan Crha)
        Bug 795869 - Synchronize color of WebDAV resources (Milan Crha)
        Bug 796174 - strcat() considered unsafe for buffer overflow (Milan Crha)
        I#2 - Confusing counts when downloading messages for offline (Milan Crha)
        I#4 - Incorrectly says signature from KMail is invalid (Milan Crha)
        I#7 - Missing build dependency for gdbus-codegen on input .xml file (Milan Crha)
        I#5 - Compare only date when searching with Sent/Received dates (Milan Crha)
        I#6 - Can throw an error when parsing BODYSTRUCTURE response (Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        Check for ICAL_STATUS_DELETED status enum value (Milan Crha)
        Correct prototypes of some virtual functions of EReminderWatcher (Milan Crha)
        Fix a memory leak (Milan Crha)
        Use Unicode in translatable strings (Milan Crha)
        Silently skip empty lines when reading autoconfig-variables (Milan Crha)
        Update bug URL and switch to https:// in the DOAP file (Milan Crha)
        Google's "Daily Limit Exceeded" error not always propagated into UI (Milan Crha)
        [IMAPx] Prefer existing allocate/deallocate structure functions (Milan Crha)
        [CalDAV] Race condition on connection object (Milan Crha)
        Correct false runtime warning from camel_folder_info_build() (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Christian Kirbach (de)
        Daniel Mustieles (es)
        Jordi Mas (ca)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution-data-server/3.29/evolution-data-server-3.29.3.tar.xz (4.31M)
  sha256sum: ed1571a12efb7fa36b6fe2b882d10db1b280cc197a9de8afd3719907f0048d08