evolution-data-server 3.30.3

About evolution-data-server
===========================

Centralized access to appointments and contacts

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        Bug 719328 - [IMAPx] Fails to update folder content with QResync (Milan Crha)
        evo-I#196 - Build developer documentation in a fix order (Milan Crha)
        I#5 - Compare only date when searching with Sent/Received dates ][ (Milan Crha)
        I#49 - [CardDAV] Local cache made broken after update (Milan Crha)
        I#51 - [Gmail] Change from OAuth2 to other authentication doesn't stick (Milan Crha)
        I#55 - [IMAPx] Flags after certain BODYSTRUCTURE not recognized (Milan Crha)
        I#56 - [Camel] Can stop parsing mail address header too early (Milan Crha)
        I#62 - Make EVCardAttribute/EVCardAttributeParam structures ref-counted internally (Milan Crha)
        I#63 - [CalDAV/CardDAV] Incorrectly thinks an object is created in offline (Milan Crha)
        I#64 - S/MIME: Two signerInfos (one *invalid*, one valid) are merged into a single valid indicator
(Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        [IMAPx] Fix a concurrent message download issue (Milan Crha)
        Make sure intltool-merge cache is created only once (Milan Crha)
        test-cal-client-get-revision could fail due to delayed D-Bus property change notification (Milan Crha)
        [evolution-dbus-session] Handle method calls with GUnixFDList (Milan Crha)
        Deadlock when marking as read message in a search folder (Milan Crha)
        [CalDAV/CardDAV] Can add component to local cache with incomplete info (Milan Crha)
        Copy messages within mail filters immediately (Milan Crha)
        Correct use-after-free in e_vcard_attribute_remove_param_value() (Milan Crha)
        Replace evolution-dbus-session tool with DBUS_SERVICES_PREFIX option (Milan Crha)
        [Camel] Address compiler warning in header_address_list_encode_append() (Milan Crha)
        Relax runtime check in e_cal_util_get_system_timezone() (Milan Crha)
        [Flatpak] Save passwords in libsecret with the same prefix as used by D-Bus services (Milan Crha)
        [test-server-utils] Correct when open of deprecated book/calendar is retried (Milan Crha)
        [test-cal-client-get-free-busy] Enhance the test execution (Milan Crha)
        [Flatpak] Make alarm-notify use the D-Bus services prefix, if specified (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Cédric Valmary (oc)
        Dušan Kazik (sk)
        Carmen Bianca BAKKER (eo)
        Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio (eu)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution-data-server/3.30/evolution-data-server-3.30.3.tar.xz (4.37M)
  sha256sum: a39c12bfc14f72a1a577a63ab1f6d4a3b77ca25df8cdc7996261993b98be3ce0