orca 3.24.0

About orca
==========

Screen reader for individuals who are blind or visually impaired

News
====

Web:

 * Fix issue in new command to move to the end of the current container.

 * Fix instance in which we were failing to present contenteditable
   content.

 * Sanity check our attempt to hack around broken text from Gecko.

General:

 * Improve presentation of Gtk+ editable combo boxes.

 * Attempt to handle children-changed:add event flood from menus.

MATE:

 * Filter out focus events from widgets in windows which claim to be
   active, but actually are not.

New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):

    cs            Czech                 Marek Černocký
    da            Danish                Kenneth Nielsen
    de            German                Mario Blättermann
    fr            French                Claude Paroz
    fur           Friulian              Fabio Tomat
    hu            Hungarian             Attila Hammer
    id            Indonesian            Andika Triwidada
    it            Italian               Milo Casagrande
    sk            Slovak                Peter Vágner

=========

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.24/orca-3.24.0.changes  (4.27K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/3.24/orca-3.24.0.tar.xz (2.28M)
  sha256sum: 27bd5e4eee12da737176a200b31d33e118d55ae832a4e3f0cbd3e756027246d1