sysprof 3.22.1

About Sysprof
=============

The Sysprof profiler is a statistical profiler based on hardware
performance counters in modern CPUs. Please see

                http://sysprof.com

  for more information.

News
====

Changes since 3.22.0

 * A new data source called "hostinfo" has been added. It records various
   CPU datapoints as "counters" in the sysprof capture.
 * A new visualizers abstraction has been added so that we can start
   providing new ways to look at profiler data.
 * A CPU visualizer has been added which renders datapoints recorded
   from the hostinfo data source.
 * Selecting ranges of the visualizer will update the callgraph limiting
   stacktrace samples, to the given time range.
 * Missing headers are now installed which may be needed by applications
   using libsysprof-ui.
 * A keyboard shortcuts dialog has been added.
 * A theme manager has been added to allow us to provide custom CSS for
   various themes. Currently, we have additional styling added for
   Adwaita and Adwaita-dark.

Thanks again to all of our translators

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/sysprof/3.22/sysprof-3.22.1.changes  (42.3K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/sysprof/3.22/sysprof-3.22.1.tar.xz (566K)
  sha256sum: 9ec2600b58eaf6797bad0a194f1cc95d3c94f3931fac20b58add0f3a1c9190e1