sysprof 3.22.2

About Sysprof
=============

The Sysprof profiler is a statistical profiler based on hardware
performance counters in modern CPUs. Please see

                http://sysprof.com

  for more information.

News
====

Changes since 3.22.1

 * ftruncate() when creating a capture in case we overwrite a previous
   capture file. This ensures we don't leave junk at the end of the
   capture.
 * Handle EAGAIN when writin the opportunistic end-time header.
 * Capture cursor should short circuit when no read delegate was found.

Translations:

 * Czech and Slovak translations were updated.

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/sysprof/3.22/sysprof-3.22.2.changes  (3.35K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/sysprof/3.22/sysprof-3.22.2.tar.xz (568K)
  sha256sum: d57fb19a3e5d4ad37d5fb554dc93d9a03f332779c3bffd9c2aa8f176e85269d7