librsvg 2.40.16

About librsvg
=============

librsvg is a library to render SVG documents into GdkPixbuf images or
Cairo contexts in general. It is used throughout GNOME to render
things like scalable icons, from image viewers to view SVGs easily, or
to generate thumbnails for SVG files.

News
====

- Chun-wei Fan added support for building the introspection files under MSVC.
- Fixed bgo#760262 - Make the zooming options in rsvg-convert(1) work again
  for scaling the resulting image.  Fix by Menner <mix gmx org>.
- Fixed bgo#764808 - Wikipedia generates equations as SVGs and renders
  them, but uses fill="currentColor".  Since we don't let callers
  specify a starting state for CSS, we need to start with opaque black
  as the default current color.
- Added documentation for how to replace the deprecated
  rsvg_handle_set_size_callback().

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.40.16.changes  (5.96K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.40.16.tar.xz (548K)
  sha256sum: d48bcf6b03fa98f07df10332fb49d8c010786ddca6ab34cbba217684f533ff2e