gnome-maps 3.19.4

About gnome-maps
================

Map application based on OpenStreetMaps map data

News
====

First release of the year, and what a release!
We have so many new contributors, it really warms your heart.
And a lot of new stuff added, see below for details!

Changes since 3.19.3:
- Addded a keybinding help overlay (F1 to activate)
- Fix zoom behaviour to be more aggresive
- Fix bug with cancel login in OpenStreetMap account dialog
- Add keyboard shortcut for going to current location (<Primary>L)
- Fix layout of OpenStreetMap edit
- Fix bug that made it impossible to sign-in to OpenStreetMap if you
  first inputed the wrong credentials
- Fix drag-and-drop to be more acceptive and responsive
- Make sure we can export our markers to PNG
- Give user the choice of exporting markers or not
- Add GUI for loading and managing shape layers such as GeoJSON or
  in the future(?) KML
- Add roundabout support to route
- Use a regular GtkButton for marking favorites

Added/updated/fixed translations:
  - Spanish
  - Kazakh
  - Slovak
  - Spanish
  - Lithuanian
  - Finnish
  - Esperanto
  - Czech
  - German
  - Brazilian Portuguese
  - Norwegian bokmål

All contributors to this release
Alaf Azam <alafazam gmail com>
Alex Anthony <alex anthony28991 gmail com>
Amisha Singla <amishas157 gmail com>
Aurimas Černius <aurisc4 gmail com>
Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefirst gmail com>
Damián Nohales <damiannohales gmail com>
Daniel Mustieles <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Dušan Kazik <prescott66 gmail com>
Enrico Nicoletto <liverig gmail com>
Hashem Nasarat <hashem riseup net>
Jiri Grönroos <jiri gronroos iki fi>
Jonas Danielsson <jonas threetimestwo org>
Karanbir Chahal <karanbleep gmail com>
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas gnome org>
Kristjan SCHMIDT <kristjan schmidt googlemail com>
Marcus Lundblad <ml update uu se>
Marek Černocký <marek manet cz>
Mario Blättermann <mario blaettermann gmail com>
Mattias Bengtsson <mattias jc bengtsson gmail com>
Prashant Tyagi <prashanttyagi221295 gmail com>

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-maps/3.19/gnome-maps-3.19.4.tar.xz (884K)
  sha256sum: 5022f831f5093ad70b9db9d158902e637ef77c09bdd5c27981c15c2badf53591