librsvg 2.40.13

About librsvg
=============

librsvg is a library to render SVG documents into GdkPixbuf images or
Cairo contexts in general. It is used throughout GNOME to render
things like scalable icons, from image viewers to view SVGs easily, or
to generate thumbnails for SVG files.

News
====

- Chun-wei Fan and Paolo Borelli fixed the Windows build.
- Menner added basic support for the "baseline-shift" attribute in
  text objects.  We support "sub", "super", and plain "baseline", so
  you can at least have subscripts and superscripts for formulas and
  such.  There is no support for percentages or explicit lengths yet.
  bgo#340047.
- Menner fixed some duplicate logic when rendering paths, which would
  try to decide whether to create intermediate surfaces.  Now we have
  a single place where this is done.  This fixes inconsistent text
  spacing in some situations.  bgo#749415.
- Rewrote the markers engine, for bgo#685906 and bgo#760180 - Our
  machinery for rendering SVG markers (like arrowheads and such)
  didn't handle several cases correctly.  Curves with coincident
  control points produced incorrect orientations for the markers, as
  did multiple contiguous zero-length segments.  We follow the spec
  for this now and handle things correctly.  Also, markers didn't
  render in the correct position if they had the viewBox attribute
  set.

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.40.13.changes  (8.69K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.40/librsvg-2.40.13.tar.xz (540K)
  sha256sum: 4d6ea93ec05f5dabe7262d711d246a0a99b2311e215360dd3dcabd6afe3b9804