sysprof 3.21.90

About Sysprof
=============

The Sysprof profiler is a statistical profiler based on hardware
performance counters in modern CPUs. Please see

                http://sysprof.com

  for more information.

News
====

Sysprof 3.21.90 is our first release while we prepare things for the 3.22.0
release of GNOME. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!

Build System Improvements

 * Sysprof now supports an --enable-sysprofd configure option to ensure the
   systemd/dbus service is installed. (Jussi Kukkonen)
 * sysprof-ui-2.pc is only installed if the Gtk UI is installed.
 * Build fixes for polkit integration.

Bugs Fixed

 * Workaround for systems without memfd
 * Support older Linux/perf implementations
 * Architecture improvements for ARM
 * Fix use of U64_TO_POINTER (Jussi Kukkonen)
 * Hide info bar when starting to record (Tim Bäder)
 * Expand cursor row on Right in callgraph (Tim Bäder)
 * Elf symbol resolver now recognizes more GNOME platform libraries.
 * Sysprofd integration now pings the service before considering it
   available for use.
 * Correctness improvements for capture reader and writer.

New and Updated Translations

 * Swedish (Anders Jonsson)
 * Hungarian (Balázs Meskó, Gabor Kelemen)
 * German (Christian Kirbach)
 * Spanish (Daniel Mustieles)
 * Slovak (Dušan Kazik)
 * Czech (Marek Černocký)
 * Polish (Piotr Drąg)
 * Brazilian Portuguese (Rafael Fontenelle)
 * Portuguese (Tiago Santos)
 * Serbian (Мирослав Николић)

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/sysprof/3.21/sysprof-3.21.90.changes  (8.61K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/sysprof/3.21/sysprof-3.21.90.tar.xz (516K)
  sha256sum: 672a39f466275f7ae65d0836f8c6e28b29959787cd0ff69138be2180ff32f26f