glabels 3.4.0

About glabels
=============

Create labels, business cards and media covers

News
====

- Fixed missing contacts when importing from vcard (Tim Waugh)
- Create vcard composite address entry from components, if missing (Tim Waugh)
- Auto-detect file encoding of CSV files (Jim Patterson)
- Fixed sensitivity of first handle of line objects (Marek Černocký)
- Object dragging enhancements (Marek Černocký)
- Fixed problem with setting shadow color of line and text objects from key (Marek Černocký)
- Use current label's path to set default "save as" directory (Marek Černocký)
- Added properties dialog (Marek Černocký)
- Fixed potential crash on "Select All" (Marek Černocký)
- Fixed delayed rotate/flip (Marek Černocký)
- Fixed clipping issue when drawing beyond label editor's drawing area (me)
- Removed final windowing system and dbus dependencies from glabels-3-batch (me)
- Added a GS1 input mode for Datamatrix barcodes using the zint backend (me)
- Numerous new templates and fixes to the product database
    (me, Mario Blättermann, GHPS, Marek Černocký, Windel Bouwman, Thomas Steinert, Malte Skoruppa)
- Updated UI translations:
    Åke Engelbrektson (sv)
    Anders Jonsson (sv)
    Balázs Meskó (hu)
    Balázs Úr (hu)
    Daniel Mustieles (es)
    Daniel Șerbănescu (ro)
    Dušan Kazik (sk)
    Enrico Nicoletto (pt_BR)
    Gabor Kelemen (hu)
    Gábor Kelemen (hu)
    Jiri Grönroos (fi)
    Jordi Mas (ca)
    Marek Černocký (cs)
    Mario Blättermann (de)
    Muhammet Kara (tr)
    Necdet Yücel (tr)
    Pedro Albuquerque (pt)
    Rafael Fontenelle (pt_BR)
    Samir Ribic (bs)
    Tom Tryfonidis (el)
    Walter Cheuk (zh_HK)
    Walter Cheuk (zh_TW)
    Мирослав Николић (sr) (sr latin)
- Updated Doc translations:
    Alexandre Franke (fr)
    Daniel Mustieles (es)
    Dimitris Spingos (el)
    Marek Černocký (cs)
    Mario Blättermann (de)

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/glabels/3.4/glabels-3.4.0.changes  (21.8K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/glabels/3.4/glabels-3.4.0.tar.xz (3.25M)
  sha256sum: d40e079395d30adbcd8204f41d08f7a8da9ec130bffa4cb3c130fbe2322b6410